Strategies that Worked 3 Months Ago Doesn’t Work Anymore…
What you don’t know about the latest digital marketing is costing your small business sales.
Stay ahead of digital marketing trends with this powerful, strategy-packed monthly report.
Do you know how Facebook, Pinterest, Google Search, and other digital marketing essentials changed this month?
If you don’t keep up with current digital marketing trends, your business will be left in the dust.
Want proof? Here’s what has changed in the last three months:
- Which types of posts get the most reach on Facebook (this is a complete reversal from last year’s update!)
- A crucial change that dramatically increased Facebook ad prices (for the better!)
- A way to get more searchers to call your business… not just visit your website
- The type of digital media top marketers say will be the key to success in 2015
- A policy change that crippled many business’s Pinterest strategies
- Updated local business stategies for a completely unexpected social network (no, not the one you’re thinking of!)
- Updates to Google’s search algorithm that made some businesses disappear overnight
- An improvement to a popular advertising platform (that all small business owners should get excited about)
- A surprising way users have started responding to certain types of social media posts
- A frightening realization about the future of “growth hacking” and why small operations who don’t follow a specific gameplan should be worried
- A cool new Instagram marketing trick that delivers hundreds of new followers overnight
- New ranking factors that affect how visible your business is on Google
- The future of public relations and digital marketing (and what you need to know now)
- A complete shift in the way SEO is done (and how to future proof your website)
- How digital content marketing budgets will skyrocket in 2015… and why that’s not a bad thing for small businesses
- The ideal length of a blog post has increased… QUITE a bit!.. and search engine marketers are worried
- An “insider’s” channel that experts predict will grow even more this year
- The customer GOLDMINE most businesses are completely ignoring
- A trick to find the most profitable niche in 2015
…And many more. Missing out on even ONE of those items could cost your business hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
Again, each of the items on that list were updates in the last 3 months. Just think about what the rest of the year holds… and how much money it could cost your business if you don’t keep up!
But with running your business… shipping orders… handling customer service… marketing your business… and managing paperwork… how do you expect to keep up with the hundreds of blogs you’ll need to read on a monthly basis just to make sure you don’t miss anything important?
How to Stay Up-to-Date with the Newest Digital Marketing Best Practices… In Just a Few Minutes Per Month!
1. Subscribe to the TL;DR Digital Marketing Report and Read This Month’s Issue
2. Get Actionable Insights, Strategies, Trends, and Other Digital Marketing Exclusives
3. Beat Your Competitors and Grow Your Business
I’m pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new report designed to help small business owners (like yourself) stay current with what’s happening in digital marketing without needing to
With the TL;DR Digital Marketing Report, you’ll get the latest digital marketing information you need to thrive. Each issue contains:
- Key updates to Facebook, Google, Bing, and other Marketing Channels that could sink your business… if you weren’t ready for them, that is!
- Evergreen ideas for digital marketing strategies that have been proven to work time and time again.
- Suggestions for monthly promotions.
- A roadmap of the kinds of content you need to produce to attract new clients.
- Email templates to build strong relationships with your audience.
And more. With your subscription, you’ll join other small business owners who are serious about building an audience that is ravenously loyal, beating the competition, and meeting revenue goals!
Through my digital strategies, my clients have made millions of dollars… even in “dying” markets!
Now I’m sharing the industry insights that have made my clients wealthy in my monthly reports.
Why the TL;DR Digital Marketing Report is Offline (or, The Benefits of Reading Print in the 21st Century)
The TL;DR Marketing Report is an offline (printed) document you’ll receive in the mail each month. I deliberately choose this format. It’s been proven that when you read on paper, your brain absorbs information differently… Information sinks a little deeper… Your brain starts to work overtime and give you inspiring ideas about your business… And you’ll often get insights to powerful business questions you’ve struggled with even while you’re reading something completely different… All because of the format you’re reading on!
This makes the information in my report even more valuable. Each issue is stuffed full of actionable news… suggestions… techniques… case studies… and strategies carefully crafted to…
Improve your Digital Marketing Performance The Same Day You Apply Them!
That’s the goal of my report: to help you devour each issue, find powerful insights into the smartest digital marketing strategies, put them into practice, and then make your monthly subscription price back many, many times over!
A Bonus With Your Subscription
I spend hundreds of hours per month keeping up with the latest in digital marketing trends and then putting those updates into practice. This means I have a deep understanding of the industry and “what’s next” for your business’s digital marketing.
When you subscribe to the TL;DR Digital Marketing Report, you’ll get my exclusive case study, “How I Grew a Basement Business 1000% In Less Than a Year.” It’s a brief but in-depth document that will show you the exact system I used to grow a struggling business owner selling homemade goods from his basement to a thriving, million-dollar business in less than a year.
(If you’re serious about growth, this is one case study you don’t want to miss!)
This case study teaches the exact methods I use with my clients to help generate millions of dollars in revenue from new customers – even in industries “experts” said were on the way out!
Some of the valuable information you’ll find in this report include:
- How often small businesses should send emails to their customers
- The best kinds of emails to make the most sales
- A “secret” source of employees that will work hard for you, be affordable, and make you look like a saint!
- Which social media channels are worth your advertising dollars, and which you should avoid (unless you want to throw your money away!)
- The small but important change I see 98% of small businesses needing to make that is so effective, I do not know of a single case where it did not result in consistent exponential sales growth. (I can’t guarantee this will work for your business, but I know one client who did this and it earned him an extra $75,000 net per month almost immediately. It also happens to be absurdly simple to implement. Read the tip to see for yourself.)
I can’t promise you any specific results.
But I can say I’ve seen incredible success come to every business that’s implemented the information in this case study.
Other than being one of my clients…
There’s No Way Improving Your Digital Marketing Could be Simpler!
That’s all just the stuff you get in the special strategic case study.
I haven’t even touched on the other benefits of receiving the TL;DR Marketing Report.
When you subscribe now, you’ll get:
- Special email alerts anytime there’s a major update that might affect your digital marketing strategy. (How great is this? It’s like a personal alert system to make sure updates that could harm your business don’t slip by.)
- The privilege to contact me with any question you might have for your business (that I’m qualified to answer, that is). If you’re a subscriber, I’ll do my best to answer your email questions gratis – within reason. (Sorry, as much as I’d like to be your bud… I simply don’t have time because I’m so busy helping my clients and subscribers.)
- Special discounts on other products or services I offer, such as my existing copywriting/digital content strategy work and all future products/services.
- Surprise extras – I’ll often throw in bonus teachings, articles, resources, interviews, case studies, and other valuable information (such as how to hire a great PPC guy, running automatic Analytics reports, etc.)
How to Subscribe
The TL;DR Digital Marketing Report is $47 per month – period. That includes free shipping and handling to anywhere in the world.
While there are no refunds on issues I’ve already sent you, you can cancel at any time and for any reason.
The thing is, a lot of small business owners simply aren’t ready to put into practice the kinds of information I’ll include in my newsletter. If you’re the kind of business owner or entrepreneur who is constantly “training” but never implementing what you learn, this isn’t the right information for you. And if you think you’re going to find a secret that will give your business an unethical advantage overnight, sorry.
This isn’t that kind of report.
(I’m an Eagle Scout, after all. I don’t believe in unethical shortcuts.)
Whether you subscribe or not, digital marketing will keep evolving. It’s up to you whether you want to:
- Let it outgrow you (and your business),
- Spend hundreds of hours of your own time obsessing over every large-and-small blog post in the industry (like I do), or
- Stay up to date in just a few minutes per month by subscribing to the TL;DR Digital Marketing Report.
This report is for serious business owners who are looking to creating a lasting, powerful, consistently-growing business through cutting-edge digital marketing strategies.
Billions of dollars are transacted online every day.
The people who know how to gather the attention of those dollars are becoming wealthy – much more quickly than anyone ever thought was possible.
Now it’s your turn to know what digital marketing experts & thought leaders know.
Click “Add to Cart” below to join the informed. You’ll receive your first issue the next scheduled mailing of the report.
Click the button now to begin.
PS: Why not order right now, while this is in front of you? This expense is tax-deductible, and you can cancel at any time. Plus, I try to jam-pack each issue with great information, so there’s bound to be something in every report that will make it well worth the subscription.
PPS: I’ve had some people ask me, “If I’m so busy, when will I have time to read your monthly report?” Well, not to diminish the quality of information you’ll find in each issue, but have you ever heard the phrase “bathroom reading”? Each report takes hundreds of hours to research and write, but it’s written in a way that only takes a few “spare minutes” to read. 😉 I guarantee your “idle time” will be much more productive with the information you’ll get in each month’s report.
What does “TL;DR” Mean? It’s internet slang for “Too Long; Didn’t Read!” I chose that as the name for this report because most business owners don’t have 40-50 hours per month to read all the digital marketing updates they need to know.
That’s why I created the TL;DR Digital Marketing Report to deliver powerful summaries of what you need to know to keep up with the latest digital marketing trends!